| 33:1 | 約伯阿、請聽我的話、留心聽我一切的言語。 | Wherefore, Job, I pray thee, hear my speeches, and hearken to all my words. |
| 33:2 | 我現在開口、用舌發言。 | Behold, now I have opened my mouth, my tongue hath spoken in my mouth. |
| 33:3 | 我的言語、要發明心中所存的正直.我所知道的、我嘴唇要誠實的說出。 | My words shall be of the uprightness of my heart: and my lips shall utter knowledge clearly. |
| 33:4 | 神的靈造我、全能者的氣使我得生。 | The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life. |
| 33:5 | 你若回答我、就站起來、在我面前陳明。 | If thou canst answer me, set thy words in order before me, stand up. |
| 33:6 | 我在 神面前與你一樣、也是用土造成。 | Behold, I am according to thy wish in God's stead: I also am formed out of the clay. |
| 33:7 | 我不用威嚴驚嚇你、也不用勢力重壓你。 | Behold, my terror shall not make thee afraid, neither shall my hand be heavy upon thee. |
| 33:8 | 你所說的我聽見了、也聽見你的言語、說、 | Surely thou hast spoken in mine hearing, and I have heard the voice of thy words, saying, |
| 33:9 | 我是清潔無過的.我是無辜的、在我裏面也沒有罪孽。 | I am clean without transgression, I am innocent; neither is there iniquity in me. |
| 33:10 | 神找機會攻擊我、以我為仇敵、 | Behold, he findeth occasions against me, he counteth me for his enemy, |
| 33:11 | 把我的腳上了木狗、窺察我一切的道路。 | He putteth my feet in the stocks, he marketh all my paths. |
| 33:12 | 我要回答你說、你這話無理.因 神比世人更大。 | Behold, in this thou art not just: I will answer thee, that God is greater than man. |
| 33:13 | 你為何與他爭論呢、因他的事都不對人解說。 | Why dost thou strive against him? for he giveth not account of any of his matters. |
| 33:14 | 神說、一次、兩次、世人卻不理會。 | For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. |
| 33:15 | 人躺在床上沉睡的時候 神就用夢、和夜間的異象、 | In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; |
| 33:16 | 開通他們的耳朵、將當受的教訓印在他們心上、 | Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction, |
| 33:17 | 好叫人不從自己的謀算、不行驕傲的事.〔原文作將驕傲向人隱藏〕 | That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man. |
| 33:18 | 攔阻人不陷於坑裏、不死在刀下。 | He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword. |
| 33:19 | 人在床上被懲治、骨頭中不住的疼痛. | He is chastened also with pain upon his bed, and the multitude of his bones with strong pain: |
| 33:20 | 以致他的口厭棄食物、心厭惡美味。 | So that his life abhorreth bread, and his soul dainty meat. |
| 33:21 | 他的肉消瘦、不得再見、先前不見的骨頭、都凸出來。 | His flesh is consumed away, that it cannot be seen; and his bones that were not seen stick out. |
| 33:22 | 他的靈魂臨近深坑、他的生命近於滅命的。 | Yea, his soul draweth near unto the grave, and his life to the destroyers. |
| 33:23 | 一千天使中、若有一個作傳話的、與 神同在、指示人所當行的事. | If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness: |
| 33:24 | 神就給他開恩、說、救贖他免得下坑.我已經得了贖價。 | Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom. |
| 33:25 | 他的肉要比孩童的肉更嫩.他就返老還童。 | His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth: |
| 33:26 | 他禱告 神、 神就喜悅他、使他歡呼朝見 神的面. 神又看他為義。 | He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness. |
| 33:27 | 他在人前歌唱說、我犯了罪、顛倒是非、這竟與我無益。 | He looketh upon men, and if any say, I have sinned, and perverted that which was right, and it profited me not; |
| 33:28 | 神救贖我的靈魂免入深坑.我的生命也必見光。 | He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light. |
| 33:29 | 神兩次、三次、向人行這一切的事. | Lo, all these things worketh God oftentimes with man, |
| 33:30 | 為要從深坑救回人的靈魂、使他被光照耀與活人一樣。 | To bring back his soul from the pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living. |
| 33:31 | 約伯阿、你當側耳聽我的話.不要作聲、等我講說。 | Mark well, O Job, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I will speak. |
| 33:32 | 你若有話說、就可以回答我.你只管說、因我願以你為是。 | If thou hast anything to say, answer me: speak, for I desire to justify thee. |
| 33:33 | 若不然、你就聽我說、你不要作聲、我便將智慧教訓你。 | If not, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I shall teach thee wisdom. |