| 33:1 | 约伯阿、请听我的话、留心听我一切的言语。 | Wherefore, Job, I pray thee, hear my speeches, and hearken to all my words. |
| 33:2 | 我现在开口、用舌发言。 | Behold, now I have opened my mouth, my tongue hath spoken in my mouth. |
| 33:3 | 我的言语、要发明心中所存的正直.我所知道的、我嘴唇要诚实的说出。 | My words shall be of the uprightness of my heart: and my lips shall utter knowledge clearly. |
| 33:4 | 神的灵造我、全能者的气使我得生。 | The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life. |
| 33:5 | 你若回答我、就站起来、在我面前陈明。 | If thou canst answer me, set thy words in order before me, stand up. |
| 33:6 | 我在 神面前与你一样、也是用土造成。 | Behold, I am according to thy wish in God's stead: I also am formed out of the clay. |
| 33:7 | 我不用威严惊吓你、也不用势力重压你。 | Behold, my terror shall not make thee afraid, neither shall my hand be heavy upon thee. |
| 33:8 | 你所说的我听见了、也听见你的言语、说、 | Surely thou hast spoken in mine hearing, and I have heard the voice of thy words, saying, |
| 33:9 | 我是清洁无过的.我是无辜的、在我里面也没有罪孽。 | I am clean without transgression, I am innocent; neither is there iniquity in me. |
| 33:10 | 神找机会攻击我、以我为仇敌、 | Behold, he findeth occasions against me, he counteth me for his enemy, |
| 33:11 | 把我的脚上了木狗、窥察我一切的道路。 | He putteth my feet in the stocks, he marketh all my paths. |
| 33:12 | 我要回答你说、你这话无理.因 神比世人更大。 | Behold, in this thou art not just: I will answer thee, that God is greater than man. |
| 33:13 | 你为何与他争论呢、因他的事都不对人解说。 | Why dost thou strive against him? for he giveth not account of any of his matters. |
| 33:14 | 神说、一次、两次、世人却不理会。 | For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. |
| 33:15 | 人躺在床上沉睡的时候 神就用梦、和夜间的异象、 | In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; |
| 33:16 | 开通他们的耳朵、将当受的教训印在他们心上、 | Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction, |
| 33:17 | 好叫人不从自己的谋算、不行骄傲的事.〔原文作将骄傲向人隐藏〕 | That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man. |
| 33:18 | 拦阻人不陷于坑里、不死在刀下。 | He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword. |
| 33:19 | 人在床上被惩治、骨头中不住的疼痛. | He is chastened also with pain upon his bed, and the multitude of his bones with strong pain: |
| 33:20 | 以致他的口厌弃食物、心厌恶美味。 | So that his life abhorreth bread, and his soul dainty meat. |
| 33:21 | 他的肉消瘦、不得再见、先前不见的骨头、都凸出来。 | His flesh is consumed away, that it cannot be seen; and his bones that were not seen stick out. |
| 33:22 | 他的灵魂临近深坑、他的生命近于灭命的。 | Yea, his soul draweth near unto the grave, and his life to the destroyers. |
| 33:23 | 一千天使中、若有一个作传话的、与 神同在、指示人所当行的事. | If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness: |
| 33:24 | 神就给他开恩、说、救赎他免得下坑.我已经得了赎价。 | Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom. |
| 33:25 | 他的肉要比孩童的肉更嫩.他就返老还童。 | His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth: |
| 33:26 | 他祷告 神、 神就喜悦他、使他欢呼朝见 神的面. 神又看他为义。 | He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness. |
| 33:27 | 他在人前歌唱说、我犯了罪、颠倒是非、这竟与我无益。 | He looketh upon men, and if any say, I have sinned, and perverted that which was right, and it profited me not; |
| 33:28 | 神救赎我的灵魂免入深坑.我的生命也必见光。 | He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light. |
| 33:29 | 神两次、三次、向人行这一切的事. | Lo, all these things worketh God oftentimes with man, |
| 33:30 | 为要从深坑救回人的灵魂、使他被光照耀与活人一样。 | To bring back his soul from the pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living. |
| 33:31 | 约伯阿、你当侧耳听我的话.不要作声、等我讲说。 | Mark well, O Job, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I will speak. |
| 33:32 | 你若有话说、就可以回答我.你只管说、因我愿以你为是。 | If thou hast anything to say, answer me: speak, for I desire to justify thee. |
| 33:33 | 若不然、你就听我说、你不要作声、我便将智慧教训你。 | If not, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I shall teach thee wisdom. |